I have been nominated by Lazy Girl Vegan (LGV) to participate in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers’ Award. I’m truly flattered and honored to have been chosen amongst millions of other blog sites. So this is how it works, I answer the ten questions chosen by LGV and then I choose my own ten questions and select other blog sites to carry on the torch. It’s a fun experience and a wonderful way bloggers connect and learn about each other.
Here are my answers to LGV’s questions.
- What are your favorite, vegan packaged food products?
At the moment my favorite vegan packaged food products are Emmy’s, St. Mary’s Banana Chips, Follow Your Heart, and Ciao Bella Gelato’s.
- What is your go-to meal on lazy days?
On lazy days, my go-to meal is a P&J (Peanut Butter and Jelly) sandwich with a fruit smoothie.
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Wow! I don’t watch cartoons anymore however, in my younger days it was Smurfette.
- What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
I would have to say, it was my honeymoon. Hubby and I went to Negril in Jamaica and stayed at an all inclusive sweet.
- Do you have any morning or bedtime rituals?
My bedtime ritual would be my face and neck regime. I cleanse, use a toner, add a few drops of my organic Vitamin C &E serum and then moisturize.
- What are your guilty pleasures?
My guilty pleasure is having a drink of organic coffee with steamed almond milk. I don’t crave it but once or twice a week I will have a small cup. I’m a odd ball, because I could never finish the whole thing and it’s always a small cup.
- Chocolate or vanilla or something else?
Always organic 72% cacao Belgian dark chocolate😋
- What’s your idea of a perfect Saturday?
My perfect Saturday consists of going to the farmers market with my husband and three children. Then we buy fruits, vegetables, freshly baked pastries and head to the park for an afternoon picnic.
- What scents are you most drawn to?
I’m most drawn to florals.
- Why do you blog and what got you interested in pursuing your current blog topic?
I blog about my passions which are plant-based foods, juicing, health and wellness, and the organic grassroots movement. My love for healthy organic plantbased nutrition got me into blogging.
This was a lot of fun and I am greatly honored to be nominated by Alexandra from LGV. Well, now it’s my turn to pass the torch on to my ten nominees. I chose these individuals because we share a commonality for a healthy lifestyle living.
I nominate the following ten bloggers to take part in The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers’ Award!
- Bethanie Hardie, BFFVegan
- The Flaky Vegan’s Blog
- Sophie, Sophie’s Foodie Files
- Tavia Rahki
- Paz, Up Fooding
- Dorothy, Living Dorothy Style
- Suburban Vegan
- Elle, Elle’s Vegan Food Diary
- Simple and Heslthy Foods
- Niki, The Jolly Beet Root
Here are my 10 questions:
- What was the last food documentary you saw?
- Are you a vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian (eats fish only), flexitarian (vegetarians with healthier grassfed options), ovo-vegetarian (eggs no dairy), or a raw foodie?
- Did you plant a garden this year?
- What is your best dinner dish?
- Are trends just for young people?
- How would you spend a $50,000 gift?
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could permanently eliminate one food from the world, what would it be?
- Do you exercise regularly?
- What have you learned from blogging?
Have fun and keep blogging!